Dear all,
I will be performing magic for a NUS student-organised charity event titled Project Carousel on the 21st March, Sunday @ Vivocity outdoors at the fountain outside Bakerzin. My time slot will be between 3.15pm to 4pm for the public and 6.15pm to 6.30pm specially for children from Fei Yue and Beyond Social Services. It's going to be my first time performing on a big stage (I think the stage is big), most of my performances are usually close-up. If any of you are free, please do come down to watch.
In addition, even if you can't come down to watch me during the time slots, there will be an ongoing carnival for Project Carousel from 10am to 7pm. All money spent will go directly to the MINDS Towner Garden School as donations. I have previously volunteered with MINDS and I feel that they are an organisation worth giving for. Support a good cause!
Hope to see you guys there! =)
Cheers,
Jonathan
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
*like*
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow, Jon!